- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
How to look at the specifications of lead-acid batteries
Classification of lead-acid batteries
(1) Ordinary batteries: Ordinary electrodes are composed of lead and lead metal oxides, and the electrolyte of lithium batteries is a hydrochloric acid solution. Its main advantages are stable working voltage and low price, but its disadvantages are low specific energy (ie electromagnetic energy stored in 1kg battery), short service life, and normal maintenance.
(2) Dry-charged battery: its full name is dry-charged lead-acid battery. Its main feature is that the negative plate has a high power storage capacity. When it is completely dry, it can be stored for 2 years When using the battery, you only need to add lithium battery electrolyte and wait for 20-30 minutes.
(3) Maintenance-free battery: Due to its structural advantages, the use of lithium battery electrolyte is very small, and it does not need to be filled with pure water during use. It has the characteristics of impact resistance, heat resistance, small size, and short life of lithium battery. The use period is usually twice the use period of the bottle. There are also two types of maintenance-free batteries on the market: one is to maintain the battery after purchasing disposable lithium-ion battery electrolyte (filling); the other is when the battery itself is blocked by the lithium battery electrolyte in the original factory. Filling liquid cannot be added.
How to look at the specifications of lead-acid batteries?
According to the machinery industry standard JB 2599-1985 'Methods for the preparation of lead-acid battery product modelsThe acid battery model specification consists of three parts. The content and classification are as follows:
Number of cells in series-Battery type-Battery characteristics-Battery capacity
(1) Number of cells in series
The number of single-cell batteries in series refers to the number of single-cell rechargeable batteries included in the total range of rechargeable batteries, expressed in units of Arabic numerals.
According to its application range, the use of pinyin letters to indicate the start-up lead-acid battery and q to indicate that the number q is a pinyin letter. (M is motorcycle battery, jc marine battery, hk is aviation battery, d is electric vehicle battery, and f is valve-regulated battery.)
(3)Characteristics of rechargeable batteries
The other part of the rechargeable battery is represented by English pinyin letters. Only products similar to the main purpose have certain characteristics, but the model specifications must be different in many ways. When the goods have two other characteristics, two numbers should be marked in the order 2-2.
(4) Rated capacity
The rated capacity refers to the short-circuit capacity at a charge-discharge rate of 20 hours, which is expressed as a number. Sometimes the short-circuit capacity on the back has English letters to indicate unique characteristics, such as g means high start-up rate, s means plastic box, d means ultra-low temperature start is good.
Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. is different from other companies as we provide timely and unique services to our respected clients.
Exceed customers' expectations in the procedures of manufacturing sealed lead acid battery.
Basically, you cannot have a top lead acid battery manufacturers without having the right sealed lead acid battery. Since you are going to use it regularly, be sure to invest in one that has a high quality.
The success of sealed lead acid battery of campaigns largely rides on how you market your company to the crowd.