- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Three misunderstandings in the use of UPS batteries and several situations of battery shortcomings
When we use the battery, we may use the battery incorrectly due to the lack of performance and electrical knowledge. The following is to prevent everyone from using the battery incorrectly and affecting the service life. Out of the introduction.
Three misunderstandings in the use of batteries
1. The charge capacity of the battery does not match the engine
According to the type of engine and the conditions of use, the charge capacity of the battery should be reasonably selected , Is one of the important ways to improve economy and extend battery life. When the starter starts the engine, the output current of the battery is very large, generally 150a-200a, and 250a-300a for low-temperature starting. If the charging capacity of the battery does not match the charging capacity of the engine, and the charging capacity of the battery is small, when the starting resistance is large, in the case of violent discharge, the battery with a small charging capacity will accelerate the active material and the The reaction of sulfuric acid will increase the temperature of the battery, and the electrode plate will bend due to overload, causing a large amount of active material to fall off, and the electrode plate is damaged early, thus greatly shortening the battery life. If the charging capacity of the battery is too large, the above problems will not occur, but the active material cannot be fully utilized, which will reduce the economy of the battery. Therefore, the charging capacity of the battery must match the engine. The selection of battery charging capacity should generally be determined according to the power and voltage of the starter and the load of the electrical equipment.
2. Parallel and mixed use of batteries
When the primary battery is insufficient, a fully charged battery may be connected in parallel for common use. In fact, after fully charged batteries are connected in parallel, the under-charged batteries will be charged. The charging current is very large, which will easily cause the active material of the plates to fall off and affect their service life. At the same time, the parallel solar cells in Germany cannot provide a large starting current for the starter, which is not conducive to the starting of the engine. The correct method is to remove the battery when the battery is low, replace it with a fully charged battery, and then start the engine.
3. Mixed use of batteries in series
In the use of batteries, new and old batteries are sometimes used in series. However, this method will shorten the life of the battery. Because there are many chemical reaction substances in the new battery, the terminal voltage is high and the internal resistance is small (the internal resistance of the new 12V battery is only 0.015-0.018Ω); while the terminal voltage of the old battery is low and the internal resistance is large (the internal resistance of the old 12V battery is only 0.015-0.018Ω). Resistance is higher than 0.085Ω). If the old and new batteries are connected in series, in the charging state, the charging voltage at both ends of the old battery will be higher than the charging voltage at both ends of the new battery, causing the new battery to be undercharged and the old battery to be overcharged; in the discharging state, the charging capacity of the new battery is greater than The old battery causes excessive discharge of the old battery, and even reverses the polarity of the old battery. Therefore, mixed use of new and old batteries is not allowed.
In addition, batteries with different charging capacities cannot be used in series, because when two batteries with different charging capacities are used in series, the battery with smaller charging capacity is often overcharged Or discharge, shorten the life of the battery.
When using German Sunshine battery, we must pay attention to the maintenance and correct use of the battery. If it is stored for a long time, it should be handled properly to avoid insufficient battery charging. If the battery is short of electricity, it will affect the battery life. In order to help you prevent battery shortage, the following describes the performance of battery shortage.
Three manifestations of battery lack of electricity
1. The floating charge voltage is too low and the use time is long. After a power station has been in operation for a year, the capacity of solar cells in Germany has declined. It was found that the float voltage meter indicated that it was forbidden to use, which caused the long-term use of the float voltage to be too low. After the battery capacity is restored, it will be charged and discharged from the beginning, and it is used normally.
2. Frequent charge and discharge, but insufficient recovery charge, resulting in a decrease in discharge capacity. Due to the large amount of electrochemical changes of active materials, the long-term floating charge capacity of solar cells is insufficient or uneven. In the activation charge and discharge process, if the current is not well controlled, it is easy to reduce the capacity, especially the recharge after the charge and discharge cycle.
3. There is no equalizing charge. Equalization charging is a way to replenish battery power afterwards (no AC floating charge). If equalizing charging is not carried out, the battery panels will be passivated and the capacity of solar cells in Germany will be reduced. After each power failure, the battery will be in a floating state for a long time, resulting in a decrease in capacity. Therefore, each application unit should pay attention to balanced charging and recharge in time.
After the battery capacity is reduced, the cause should be found out and the fault should be eliminated. Perform deep and repeated charging and discharging of the battery to fully activate the chemical reaction of the battery. It is better to cooperate with the replacement of electrolyte.