- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Precautions after the failure of parallel battery packs Hebei Battery Factory
Hebei Battery Factory
Precautions after the failure of the parallel battery pack
1. Regarding the working status and load status of the UPS, etc. The data should be checked. When the load ratio exceeds 40%, it should be checked carefully.
2. Check whether the dummy load matches the discharge power of the battery pack (voltage level, power, load nature, wiring method, etc.);
3. Strictly follow the operating procedures, wear the corresponding level of protective equipment when connecting with the battery pack, and use insulating tools to prevent electric shock accidents;
4 .The main circuit and control circuit of the discharge test should be equipped with circuit breakers of corresponding voltage and current levels. If there is any abnormality, the power should be cut off in time to ensure the safety of the tester and equipment.
5. After connecting and checking the safety of the load side connection, the connection should be firm, not virtual, to prevent the connection from burning and overheating during battery discharge. (5) Before connecting the positive and negative poles, they should be firmly connected, and the connection should not be virtual to prevent the connection between the load side connector and the battery pack.
6. When the battery pack is discharged, no one except the inspector shall be left on site; the site should be equipped with air supply and exhaust equipment and be turned on; at the same time, the discharge test room The door should remain open.
7. Abnormal changes in the appearance and voltage of individual batteries should be found in the discharge test, and the discharge test should be stopped immediately. After the cause has been identified and eliminated, the battery discharge test should be continued. Contact: 18038382979