- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
How to set the discharge test parameters of the battery tester
If we need to use the discharge test function of the battery tester, how should the parameters be set? For example, test a group of 40-cell (12V200AH) long light battery pack for a 10-hour rate discharge test. The specific parameters can be set as:
1. Nominal capacity: According to the nominal capacity of the battery. Such as: 200AH
2. Hour rate: Calculate the discharge current according to the nominal capacity. There are four options: 10C, 5C, 3C, and custom. Note: If you select the first three items, the discharge current and discharge time will be automatically generated, and there is no need to change. Customization needs to be calculated by yourself
3. Voltage lower limit: the total discharge cut-off voltage of the entire battery group, the general calculation formula is: voltage lower limit u003d monomer lower limit *Number of single sections. Such as: 432V
4. The lower limit of the monomer: 10.5V for water-filled batteries and 10.8V for water-free batteries. Such as: 10.80V
5. Discharge current: nominal capacity/4-nominal capacity/12. Such as: 20A
6, discharge time: 4 hours-12 hours, such as: 10H00M
7, discharge capacity: upper limit It is the nominal capacity of the battery. Such as: 200AH
The battery tester is set as follows: Take the monitoring of 12V single battery as an example, boot into the main menu
The following functions are provided in the main menu:
1. Discharge: In the main interface, select discharge by key, and press to enter discharge parameters
Use the key to select the parameter that needs to be set, press the key (the parameter can be set to be highlighted at this time), use the key to select the cursor flashing position, and then use the key to change the value of this position (Note: the battery type and hour rate are selected and set by the key). After setting, press the key to exit the highlighted state and save this setting, the following dialog box will appear when the key is pressed:
Note: The discharge parameters can only be set in the reversed state, only in You can return to the main interface only when there is no highlighted parameter.
Press the button to return to the main menu, press the button to start the discharge, and enter the discharge monitoring interface.
Note: The current monomer is the selected monomer in red, and other monomers can be selected by pressing the key.
When any of the following conditions occur: the discharge time is up, the capacity is up, the battery protection voltage is up, and the battery will automatically stop discharging when the cell voltage is low.
Take the time as an example, when the actual discharge time reaches the set discharge time, the following dialog box will appear: Press the or key to return to the main interface.
If you want to stop manually during the discharging process, press the button and press it when the following dialog box appears.
Voltage and current calibration
During the system charge and discharge, load discharge process, the host display value and actual voltage or current deviation When it is larger, the online monitoring interface is input from the keyboard. When'S' appears in the lower left corner of the screen, a calibration dialog box will appear when inputting within 3 seconds. In this state, input the actual measured value (input method is the same as the parameter setting), then the host The error value between the displayed value and the measured value is automatically calculated, and various measurement indexes are automatically corrected. Press the
In any case, it can be input from the keyboard in the monitoring unit interface, when the screen is at the bottom left When “S” appears in the corner, the calibration dialog box will appear when input within 3 seconds. In this state, after inputting the serial number of the monomer to be calibrated, input the actual measurement value (input method is the same as the parameter setting), the host computer automatically calculates the displayed value The error value between the measured value and the measured value will be automatically calibrated. Press the
The host starts to discharge. After the discharge monitoring interface appears, you can press the key to return to the main interface to query the parameters. If you want to restart To enter the monitoring interface, please enter the real-time data query according to the method shown in 3. Data query.