- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Battery use and precautions
Usage and precautions of the battery:
From the factory to the installation, the battery capacity will be lost to varying degrees. If it takes a long time, the battery should be charged before putting it into use. If the storage life of the battery does not exceed one year, charge it for 5 days at a constant voltage of 2.27V/condition. If the storage life of the battery is 1/2 year, charge it for 5 days at a constant voltage of 2.33V/condition.
If the floating charging voltage is higher or lower than this range, when the floating charging voltage is 2.25V/2.30V, the floating charging voltage should be guaranteed to be 2.25V/2.30V. If the floating charge voltage is higher or lower than this range, you should ensure that the floating charge voltage is 2.25V/2.30V.
(3) When the battery is floating charging, the voltage of a single cell should not be lower than 2.20V. If the voltage of a single battery is lower than 2.20V, it should be charged in a balanced manner. The method of equalizing charging is: the charging voltage is 2.35V/pc, and the charging time is 12 hours.
After is discharged, the battery can be charged with constant voltage and limited current. The charging voltage is 2.35~2.45V/min, and the maximum current is not more than 0.25C10. The specific charging method is as follows: First, perform constant current charging with a current not greater than the above-mentioned maximum current value. When the average voltage is 2.35 ~ 2.45V, until the end of charging.
(5) A sign that the battery is fully charged during cycling: If the battery is charged under constant current limit and constant voltage conditions, one of the following two signs can be selected as Judgment basis:
1 Charging time 18 hours 24 hours (non-deep discharge time can be shorter).
When charging is over, the charging current value remains unchanged for three consecutive hours.
(3) The constant voltage 2.35 and 2.45V are the specified values u200bu200bfor the ambient temperature of 25°C. When the ambient temperature is higher than 25°C, the charging voltage should be lowered accordingly to prevent overcharging. When the ambient temperature is lower than 25°C, the charging voltage should be increased to prevent insufficient charging. The usual range of decrease or increase is 0.005 V per monomer change of 1°C.
The battery should be charged immediately after discharge. If the battery is left for too long after being discharged, the original capacity cannot be restored even if it is charged.
When using the battery, be sure to tighten the terminal bolts to avoid sparks and poor contact. Contact: 18038382979