What are the advantages of UPS power frequency machine compared with high frequency machine in daily use?
1. The superiority of the working principle of industrial frequency UPS power supply
1. Industrial frequency UPS power supply, using digital signal processing technology to ensure measurement The data is fast and flexible, thereby generating fast control variables to ensure real-time control of the charger and inverter.
2. Power frequency UPS power supply has stronger short-circuit protection ability and stronger overload capacity than high frequency UPS power supply.
3. Due to the extremely unstable power environment in China and the susceptibility to some external conditions, the requirements for short-circuit capability and overload capability are also higher. The use of industrial frequency UPS power supply will greatly improve the safety and stability of the load equipment.
Second, the superiority of industrial frequency UPS power supply hardware configuration
1. Technically, the power frequency UPS power supply has more input and output transformers than the high frequency UPS power supply.
(1). The power frequency UPS power supply has a unique standard input/output. Transformer to isolate galvanic from input interference. In an industrial environment, some external devices have large current inputs, such as pumps, engines, and so on. These devices are easy to cause current fluctuations and affect the safety of the load. Therefore, galvanic isolation is particularly important in this field.
(2). In order to reduce product cost, high-frequency UPS power supply does not contain these components, and the corresponding current stability is not as good as power-frequency UPS power supply.
2. The superiority of the design of power frequency UPS power equipment components
(1). The components of the power frequency UPS power supply can be designed according to customer specifications and needs, and each component is It can withstand higher rated power and has a longer lifespan, designed to ensure the safety and durability of user equipment operation.
(2). High-frequency UPS power supply is designed to reduce costs, so its components only meet the lowest rated power requirements.
3. It is highly adaptable to the harsh industrial environment
The power frequency UPS power supply is mainly designed for use in harsh industrial environments, and the protection level reaches IP54, while the high frequency UPS power supply Doesn't have this kind of adaptability.
(1). The positioning of industrial frequency UPS power supply design is to work in industrial environments, such as petrochemical, electric power, and transportation industries. It is used in various harsh industrial outdoor environments to prevent external input interference, such as high temperature, high humidity, dust, vibration, corrosion, explosive gas and some unpredictable environments.
(2). Industrial frequency UPS power supply can adapt to high temperature environment 0~55℃, relative humidity 0%~95%, dustproof and rainproof. Large companies such as China National Offshore Oil Corporation and China Petrochemical Corporation choose to use industrial frequency UPS power products because of their high reliability and ability to adapt to harsh industrial outdoor environments.
(3). High-frequency UPS power supply is not designed for industrial environments, so it can only be installed in a clean, safe, and predictable environment. Such as installation in an air-conditioned room, low temperature, dust-free environment, etc.
4. The superiority of the service life of power frequency UPS power equipment
The design life of the power frequency UPS power supply exceeds 20 years, and the design life of the high frequency UPS power supply is 3~5 years.
(1). According to the sales experience of industrial frequency UPS power supply, many equipment can work normally for 15 to 30 years
(2). The design direction of the power frequency UPS power supply is to extend the continuous working life of the system to meet some application fields that require long-life protection, such as petrochemical plants or power stations. Therefore, even if the early input of industrial frequency UPS power supply is higher, the higher frequency UPS power supply is large, but its products do not need to replace the equipment in more than 20 years, and the backup storage period of spare parts after discontinuation is relatively higher than that of high frequency UPS. UPS power supply is much longer.
(3). The design life of high-frequency UPS power supply is only 3~5 years, and the equipment needs to be replaced after 5 years. And the reserve of spare parts is extremely limited.
5. Convenient front-end maintenance
The power frequency UPS power system self-maintaining time is very long, while the high-frequency UPS power system self-maintaining time is short.
(1). The industrial frequency UPS power supply is designed with convenient front-end maintenance, and spare parts can be provided for a long time after the system is shut down, which is convenient for maintenance. And the service period of power frequency UPS power usage and maintenance is more than 20 years.
(2). The purchase, use and replacement time of high-frequency UPS power supply is relatively short.
Third, the superiority of the power quality of the industrial frequency UPS power output
1. A unique input and output transformer for industrial frequency UPS power supply. While isolating the galvanic from the input shock, it will also improve the quality of the final power output. In a harsh industrial environment like the petrochemical field, the quality of the output power will directly affect the safety and production capacity of the entire plant's equipment and personnel.
2. Business UPS power supply does not have the above components, so it does not have such powerful functions.
Four, the superiority of the power frequency UPS power overload switching existence