With the demand of the market, UPS batteries have been widely used in various industries, and UPS batteries have become the backbone of this special system. UPS without batteries can only be referred to as stabilized frequency power supplies. When the commercial power supply is abnormal, the battery converts chemical energy into electrical energy, which is delivered to the load by the inverter power supply in the UPS to ensure the uninterrupted continuous operation of electrical equipment and ensure the use of equipment or information security.
Valve-controlled maintenance-free sealed lead-acid batteries have been widely used in large, medium and small UPS power supplies, accounting for the total cost of UPS power supplies Of 1/4/1/2. Through investigation, the normal use of UPS battery life is generally about 5 years. At the end of the service, about 50% of UPS power failures are related to UPS batteries. UPS has market demand, and uninterruptible power supplies are widely used in various industries. UPS batteries have become the mainstay of this particular system. A UPS without a battery can only be called a regulated power supply. When the power in the market is abnormal, the chemical energy of the battery is converted into electrical energy, and the inverter is reversely converted into AC electrical energy through UPS, which is transmitted to the load to ensure the continuous operation of electrical equipment and the safety of the equipment or information.
The main characteristics of battery failure are single battery backward or low floating charge of the battery, short preparation time (insufficient capacity), and UPS commercial power supply that needs to be started by the battery after the UPS is abnormally powered Cannot carry starting load, etc. In order to ensure the safe use of the UPS system, it is necessary to formulate a reasonable maintenance plan for the health of the UPS system, especially the condition of the battery.
1. Floating charge voltage monitoring:
2. Measure the floating charge voltage of the battery in a multimeter.
3. UPS battery capacity test
4, online measurement
Nuclear discharge test method
1) The battery capacity test method is a commonly used method in daily maintenance However, in any method, the operation of the system is very important in the capacity test, so that the planned outage of the commercial power supply can be understood in advance during the capacity test, and the standby generator set should be in good condition.
2). Before the battery capacity discharge test, use a multimeter, internal resistance meter and conductivity meter to test the performance of the battery.
3) In order to ensure the accuracy of the capacity test, a professional battery capacity online test instrument and a dummy load should be used to test the capacity.
sealed lead acid battery are all following the most compatible manufacturing regulations.
Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. is committed to attracting, developing, and keeping a diverse work force that reflects the nature of our global business.
Based on the sealed lead acid battery, here are the top compliance challenges businesses face, and what you can do to make them easier on ourselves.