Correct use of batteries
The correct use of the battery:
1. The electrode plate of the battery should be immersed in the electrolyte of the lithium battery. When the electrode plate is exposed to a distance of 10 cm above the surface of the lithium battery electrolyte, the electrolyte of the lithium battery should be filled according to the following conditions: when the electrolyte density of the lithium battery exceeds 15c, pure water should be added; when the electrolyte of the lithium battery When the density is less than 15c, the electrolyte of the lithium battery should be added. The electrolyte of the lithium battery should not be filled at the end of charging or discharging, but before charging.
2. The voltage of each battery should be maintained in the battery in the floating state, and should be maintained in the following categories.
3. The bus voltage of the DC system should be kept within 5% of the rated current.
4. The electrolyte temperature of the battery is maintained at 15-40℃, and the low temperature is between 10℃.
5. The electrolyte density of the battery is soil. The electrolyte density of lithium batteries should be increased or decreased by 1c, and the electrolyte density of lithium batteries should be decreased or increased by the sum of the DC network load current and the charging current of the battery pack. If there is a floating battery charger device under all normal conditions, the battery should be operated using the flotation method.
7. Lithium-ion battery electrolytes should be subject to technical inspections every year. For those who have conflicts, technical solutions are needed.
8. Always keep the battery clean, and always check the opening and exit of the bottle to ensure that the room is ventilated smoothly and well.
Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. have now make a decision to enlarge our company in other countries.
What are you waiting for? Get out there and buy some of the most effective at Power Kingdom.
To deal with commercial threats, Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. konws that the notion of proactively seeking out potential or looming external threats against a company is gaining traction.