Can the car battery be charged? Car batteries can be recharged. In many people's impressions, dry batteries are regarded as a one-time product. In fact, this view is wrong.
Batteries are divided into two types: water-filled and dry-type batteries. Dry-type batteries are also called maintenance-free batteries. Nowadays, dry batteries are used in cars because they are safe and clean and do not require frequent maintenance. They are not disposable parts and can be reused. The general service life is three to five years. If the battery is short of electricity, it can be recharged, but it should be recharged. Note the following.
1. When disassembling the battery, the negative electrode must be disassembled first and then the positive electrode must be disassembled, and the key must be turned off.
2. When charging, you should choose a small current for a long time or use a pulse charger. Because this charging effect is the best and has the lowest damage to the battery.
3. When charging, you should choose a well-ventilated place away from heat and fire sources for charging. Because the gas generated during charging has the risk of explosion.
Therefore, there is no problem in charging the battery with the above precautions. It is worth noting that you must not use high current to charge for a short time. This will cause great damage to the battery and shorten the use of the battery. life.
Of course, you can charge the battery yourself, but you have to follow the correct process.
First, understand how to automatically charge the battery when the car is in use.
1. The battery is charged by the generator through the rectifier when the car is running. The generator converts mechanical energy into electrical energy and stores it in a battery for the engine to work. At present, all cars use AC generators, but how did the AC power generated by the car generators become DC? This means that one part is the rectifier. The rectifier converts the alternating current generated by the generator into direct current. The voltage generated by the generator is high, the converted voltage is high, and the low voltage converted is low, so there is also a voltage regulator. Almost all car generators are now equipped with rectifiers, which are called dual-rectifier generators.
2. The normal range of the voltage of the car generator after the car is '';
When the car is working in the air conditioner and using other electrical appliances too much, the generator voltage may drop At this point, the vehicle draws current from the battery, and the vehicle cannot charge the battery.
The voltage of the battery after the car is basically equal to the voltage of the generator, and there is a line loss voltage from the generator to the battery;
Without the car, the normal range of the battery voltage is 13.8V-.
So just find a voltage regulating power supply, the voltage is controlled between 14-15 volts, you can calmly charge the car battery!
Find an adjustable power supply, usually with a maximum output of 5 amperes, adjust the voltage to about 14 volts, and connect the positive and negative poles of the car battery to simply charge.
Second, professional charging
First check the appearance of the car battery. The battery should be intact, free of cracks, and no obvious battery damage.
The specific gravity of the electrolyte drops below; the discharge exceeds 25% in winter; the discharge exceeds 50% in summer; the light is dim; it should be charged when it is weak to start. Some car owners believe that fast charging can save time, which only takes 3-5 hours. In fact, it is not. Fast charging only activates the surface of the battery quickly, but in fact the inside of the battery is not fully charged.
In addition to fast charging, there is also a slow charging. The charging time is 10-15 hours. Those who are deeply deprived of batteries must perform slow charging. Otherwise, the charging time is not enough and the charging capacity is insufficient. Affect the driving performance of the car. Although charging is a fairly simple operation, there are some precautions:
Wear protective clothing when charging lead-acid batteries.
When charging, there should be no sparks near the battery and smoking is prohibited.
When charging one or more batteries in parallel, the charger voltage should not exceed 16V.
The correct way to charge the battery
First, connect the positive pole of the battery to the positive pole of the power supply, and the negative pole of the battery to the negative pole of the power supply.
The initial charging is carried out in two stages: first, the initial charging current is used to charge until the electrolyte releases bubbles, and the single cell voltage rises to the end. Then the current is reduced to 1/2 of the initial charging current, and the charging continues until the electrolyte releases violent bubbles, and the signature and voltage are stable for 3 hours. The total charging time is about 45~65h.
During the charging process, you should always measure the electrolyte temperature by halving the current, stop charging or cooling, and control the temperature at 35~40℃. When the initial charging is completed, if the electrolyte specific gravity does not meet the requirements, apply Adjust with distilled water or electrolyte with specific gravity. After adjustment, charge for 2h until the specific gravity meets the requirements.
Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. works very hard to understand your objectives, then create a program that can help you meet them.
Now you can buy cheap at wholesale price at Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. ! Do visit Power Kingdom for great deals!
While the productivity and efficiency benefits of automation are unequivocal for manufacturing sealed lead acid battery, the need for skilled humans to operate, utilize and advance technologies is equally unmistakable.
So, what's a manufacturer to do? Familiarize ourselves with producing sealed lead acid battery in various technologies.