- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Link and inspection of car battery
One end of the riding line is connected to the positive electrode of the faulty car battery, and the other end is connected to the positive electrode of the rescue vehicle battery;
The negative suspension wire is connected to the engine cylinder itself or the metal part on the cylinder block of the malfunctioning car, and the other end is connected to the cylinder block or iron part of the rescue car. Do not connect the cable to the negative terminal of the battery (a spark will ignite the explosive gas that escapes from the battery).
Place the gear in the gap and tighten the hand brake to turn off all electrical equipment of the rescued vehicle.
The rescuer should stand on the side of the rescue vehicle and confirm that there is no one in front of the rescue vehicle. Inform the customer to lower the clutch pedal (manual transmission) or brake (automatic transmission), try to start the faulty car, and check whether there is an error or overheating at the intersection, if it should stop immediately, eliminate the hidden danger, and then try to start.
After successful startup, check the power generation of the faulty car. If you usually need to run the faulty car at a higher idling speed for 5 minutes, after 10 minutes, take the negative chain of the rescued vehicle, then remove the negative strap wire of the faulty car, and then remove the positive connection of the faulty car and the rescue car in turn . And told the owner that the car ran for at least 30 minutes before it turned off and that it needed to go to a repair shop for inspection.
1. Carry out regular inspections of the vehicle (oil, water, wiring harness, etc.), check the battery Appearance, check the belt of the generator and check whether the connecting wire is firm.
2. The rescue vehicle should be parked on one side of the faulty battery, on the other side under special circumstances or directly in front of the rescued vehicle.
3. Determine the position of the positive and negative electrodes of the faulty battery and check whether there is a bad corrosive contact.
4. When the battery voltage of the faulty car is low, the rescue car should be used to charge for 5 minutes for 10 minutes. Before starting the malfunctioning vehicle, the engine of the rescue vehicle should be turned off.
5. After the faulty car is successfully started, check the power generation (13.5～14.5V) and the working condition of the engine. 5 minutes before disconnection, the use of series batteries is prohibited.