- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
How to replenish the battery
Electric bicycle valve-controlled sealed lead-acid battery replenishing method
sulfuric acid solution electrolyte configuration pure water and analytical pure For sulfuric acid, the ratio is 500 ml of pure water and 0.5 ml of pure sulfuric acid.
prepare a standard rubber exhaust valve for backup.
Tools: screwdriver, straw (can be replaced by disposable syringe), transparent polyethylene tube, diameter suitable for the suction port of the suction tube (needle).
2, pry the battery cover through the vent hole. Some battery covers are glued with ABS, and some batteries are attached with buckles. Pay attention to pry open the cover, do not damage the cover. At this point, you can see the rubber covers of the six exhaust valves.
3. Open the rubber cover to expose the vent so that you can see the inside of the battery. Some battery exhaust valves can be opened, such as solar cells. Some batteries also have some filler around the rubber cover. Pay attention to packaging.
Fourth, use a dropper to inject the electrolyte into the prepared electrolyte, and then inject the electrolyte through the vent. The electrolyte must completely cover 1mm of the plate.
Fifth, use a battery vent full of electrolyte and cover the ventilation holes of the cover to prevent dust from falling into the vent. Stand for 24 hours and observe the inside of the vent The electrolyte in order to have a flowing electrolyte, otherwise, replenish the electrolyte.
6. When the vent is not covered, the nominal 12V battery is charged with a constant voltage and current limit of 16.2V. When charging, it is best to place the battery in an acid-resistant container to prevent the spill of electrolyte from polluting the environment. When the battery charging current drops to 400 mA to 300 mA or the voltage reaches 16.2 V for 3 hours, a single charge of the battery is considered full.
7. After the initial charge, check whether there is electrolyte on the surface of the battery. 6 batteries, use a straw to pull out the excess electrolyte.
8, use 14.8V constant voltage current limiting charging until the charging current drops to 300 mA.
9. Close the exhaust valve, reinstall the exhaust valve, and pay attention to the recovery of the packing. If it is an open rubber exhaust valve, it is best to replace it. If the characteristics are good or bad, the flexibility must be checked. If the elasticity is not good, a good exhaust valve must be used instead.
10. Cover the battery cover. If adhesive is connected, adhesive should be used. After standing for 24 hours, the glue is completely cured, and then 14.8V constant voltage current limiting charging is performed, and the charging current is reduced to 300mA.
11. Test the battery capacity again to determine whether the battery capacity is restored.
The reason for poor battery maintenance (the capacity increase is not large, or it does not reach more than 70% of the nominal capacity):
1. The battery positive plate is softened, characterized in that: in the seventh step, black impurities in the excess electrolyte can be found. If there are many black impurities, the positive plate is softened and discharged, so that the battery cannot be basically fixed and can only be scrapped .
2. The battery is vulcanized, it is recommended to repair the battery pulse after charging.
3. After charging for 30 minutes, test the battery voltage. The battery voltage is lower than 12V. This may be an open circuit in the battery. The battery should be scrapped. Contact: 18038382979
Shenzhen Power Kingdom Co., Ltd. has famous reputation in worldwide.
For more information please see our site at Power Kingdom. Don't be hesitate to contact us!
The key to sealed lead acid battery is understanding where there is a problem or need in certain markets and knowing how to solve it.