- General Purpose Battery
- Front Terminal Battery
- KT Series Special battery for coal mine
- Deep Cycle Battery
- High Rate Battery
- AGM Gel Battery
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Battery capacity and discharge rate maintenance performance and advantages Gansu battery factory
During the storage process, due to the presence of impurities in the battery, such as positively charged metal ions, these impurities can be composed of micro-batteries containing negative active materials, resulting in the dissolution of negative metals and the release of hydrogen. When the standard electrode potential is between the positive electrode potential and the negative electrode potential, the impurities in the solution and the positive electrode grid will be oxidized and reduced by the positive electrode, resulting in harmful impurities. The positive and negative active materials are gradually consumed, resulting in the loss of battery capacity. This phenomenon is called self-discharge.
The advantages of battery:
1. Good safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, no battery swelling and rupture during normal use.
2. Good impact resistance: The battery is completely fixed, 4mm amplitude and 16.7HZ frequency vibration for 1 hour, no leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, and the open circuit voltage is normal.
3. Good charging resistance: 25℃, fully charged battery 0.1CA charge 48 hours, no leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, normal open circuit voltage, capacity maintenance rate above 95.
4. Good anti-high current capability: fully charged battery 2CA discharge for 5 minutes or 10CA discharge for 5 seconds.
The capacity of a battery refers to its ability to store electricity. It is discharged by a fully charged solar cell to a specified terminal voltage. The YD/T799-2002 standard stipulates that the rated capacity of 2V, 6V and 12V sealed batteries is the capacity of a 10-hour discharge rate (Iu003d0.1C10A) at a standard temperature (25°C). The standard clearly indicates that the capacity of 6V and 12V batteries is based on a 10h discharge rate. However, the past industrial practice and most manufacturers at present are: For 2V batteries, the capacity is determined by a 10-hour discharge rate (Iu003d0.1C10A) and 6V and 12V batteries at a 20-hour discharge rate (Iu003d0.05C20A). Contact: Power Kingdom
sealed lead acid battery are all following the most compatible manufacturing regulations.
For more information please see our site at Power Kingdom. Don't be hesitate to contact us!
When selecting the best products for customers, we considered not only the sealed lead acid battery, but also the top lead acid battery manufacturers.
sealed lead acid battery allows users to apply in different ways for satisfying their needs.